Monday, August 30, 2010

Not following instructions...

So, my mistress was interested in getting me out of the house for a while, and could tell I was getting restless. She had decided that I should go bra shopping at a Ross/Marshall's type store.  For one, there would be the embarrassment of being checked out with a 36/38 A cup bra, and also - she wanted me to go look at sandals for her and send pics of any nice looking ones (one thing I do have is a little style).  I had missed the exit and had to stop at the store anyways to have a spare key made, so I went ahead and just bought a bra there (walmart type store).  I did cheat a little and use the self checkout aisle though. 

When I got home later, she asked me if I had seen any cute shoes, to which I honestly replied no.  I did let her know later when we were playing (our term for intimate time) where I had gotten it.  She thought about the self check later on, and when she realized I had done it, I got spanked. :(  This is when she decided to have me start this blog.  Now I am supposed to go out tomorrow in flip flops with my nails done to match my fingers, get a few pairs of panties at the right store, while looking at shoes for her.  I have a few other errands, but the only thing I worry about is playing pool, where I have league buddies show up often.  I have had painted nails before, but it is usually not that noticeable.  But she has these hello kitty colors that are obscene, and I don't know that I will get away with it.  Sometimes I wonder if I really want to get myself into all this mess!

1 comment:

  1. a clear nail polish or one with a slight pinkish tint is un-noticable, but if you are playing in flipflops then your toes may be more noticable!!

    ReplyDelete